- County: Kern
- Stories: 1
- Property Disclaimer: Data is Copyright 2022 BAOR INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT VERIFIED OR GUARANTEED.
- Picture Count: 23
- RV: No
- Disclosures: None of the Above
- APN: 01205203
- Internet Viewable: 1
- Lot Square Footage: 6098.00 sq ft
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take Hwy 178 East and exit, the street turns into Espee St, turn left on Union Ave, turn right at Lincoln St.
- Zoning Description: R2
- Pool Type: None
- Parking: Uncovered
- Solar Electric: No
- Elementary District: Bakersfield City
- Elementary School: Longfellow
- Jr. High School: Other-Outlying
- Sr. High School: Highland
- HOA Fee: 0.00
- Office Name: Coldwell Banker Preferred, REALTORSÂ®
This Single Family Residence style property located in Bakersfield is currently Residential and has been listed on Lockhart Real Estate Advisors. This property is listed at $ 250,000.00. It has 3 beds bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is 997.00 sq ft. The property was built in 1944 year. If you're looking for a Bakersfield Real Estate Agent to work with, contact us today.